On Friday, my PT said they offer beginner exercise classes she can sign me up for, which would be great. I need to work on my stamina and strength. I walked the block twice at lunch today, each lap with one of the dogs. They were so excited (they’re out of shape too).
I hit two stores on Saturday to try on some clothes because most tops I own don’t work anymore. I found a couple of cute things. But it was exhausting and the different motion makes my chest tight. I have some stretching exercises I do at home, plus I use a heating pad and the massage during PT helps a lot.
I added another medication to my regimen today, so hopefully this will be last of what I need to be fully healed. It’ll be interesting to learn what the endoscopy says on Monday. My greatest fear is they’ll find nothing, and you know what that means (it’s all in your head).
It could be the meds.
ReplyDeleteAnd regular meals. Funny what nutrition can do for you.
DeleteHandling it all like a boss and you’ll continue to improve; one day at a time. So happy for you❤️❤️❤️
ReplyDelete