Monday, June 2

Endoscopy

I had to Google hiatal hernia post nap because 🤷‍♀️. But, apparently I have one. Boo. Apparently excessive vomiting can move your diaphragm higher in your chest than it’s supposed to be and that can cause a whole list of issues. Sounds like one just learns to live with it by watching what you eat and meds. 

Overall my insides were normal, but inflamed. Essentially my stomach is slowly healing from being sick. They took a sample to test for h pylori, which I also had to Google. I had most of those symptoms too.

However, the meds the gastro prescribed, along with the anti-nausea have made a difference in how I feel and the fact I can keep food down. 

1 comment:

  1. Mary Daugherty6/02/2025 6:29 PM

    Well boo and yay! Bad news and good news. Hopefully you will feel better and better. You are a trouper!

    ReplyDelete