Thursday, March 27

Hard week

This has been a really hard week. I don’t really want to talk about what I’m experiencing, but it’s been difficult and painful. This morning I woke up with a big red sore on my eye. It’s been frustrating and disheartening. I feel weak and it’s been emotionally trying.

Yes, I know, “but only one more time.” But it’s hard in this moment and also fearing just what the last time will be like. 

2 comments:

  1. Your feelings are valid. This is not what you bargained for in life. I am glad you can be at home and work when you can. This is day 7. A few more. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your sharing is inspirational though. You are doing all the heavy lifting. You are making it work. You are the painful version of the Scarecrow from Wizard of Oz. Straw hanging out all over. It makes those around you pause and pray and put life and thriving into perspective.

    ReplyDelete