Friday, March 21

Neuropathy


I feel it in the red parts of my fingers. All the way through. Makes my nails feel funny. 

I’m tired. I woke up yesterday at 2:40am yesterday and never went back to sleep. Feel asleep about 11pm last night and was up over an hour in the 3am-4:30 range. The blinking green light on the injector gave me a start went I went to the bathroom. 

Took my steroids this morning and will again later. All totaled (I take three days worth, plus get a bag during treatment) it will make for some restless nights. Hopefully a little more wide awake today than I am right now. 

I’m working because I know I won’t be up for it at least on Monday and would like to get something turned in today. 

 

1 comment:

  1. Glad you will have the weekend to nap when you want.

    ReplyDelete