Oof. The pain was bad today. I had to finish my last hour of work and was in literal tears. When I was able to, I put the bed at zero gravity and turned on my electric blanket to lay on top of. That with an Advil and a Xanax and the pain has abated.
Every time I think of how to explain what it feels like, this cartoon comes up. It’s shocking and I can feel the bones just like you imagine this would feel like. It’s mostly my back and shoulders. It was my lower back last time.
So so sorry!!
ReplyDeleteSelf care and love have to be a priority. Hugs…
ReplyDeleteSorry to hear that. I was telling a student about your ride down the stairs to the basement. He commented that it must have hurt. I told him a nice guy like himself helped you up while I was a horrible friend that crouched down to not pee my pants.
ReplyDeleteYou are a fighter. Today is another testament to that. Let's hope and pray that it gets better from here.
I'm so glad you knew just what to do to start feeling better. Tell me about this zero gravity bed thing... how do you do that?
ReplyDelete-MB