Thankfully the bone pain continues to be minimal for a second session. The first two times I needed meds every three or four hours to keep the pain under control. The neuropathy pings on occasion, but is also not too difficult to manage. My eyes need extra care for dryness.
It’s hard feeling bad 100% of the time. I can only vaguely remember feeling really good after those first two sessions passed. It’s hard to be hopeful. I don’t know how people with chronic illness do it.
I know it will get better, but expect it to be a few more weeks. It may include the involvement of a non-cancer doctor. My body is tired. My brain is tired. Everything is hard and I’m feeling broken.
I’m so sorry. What do you need? ❤️
ReplyDeleteSo sorry, Sooz.
ReplyDeleteMost the stuff that works is addictive. But I wonder if they can prescribe something the lets you sleep along with the good stuff. Sorry you are going through this.
ReplyDeleteLet's see...surgery was Jan. 9th. You have been thru SO much and you just now admit you feel broken. I would say that is warrior status! Like 1 of THE 300 warrior status!! You are feeling some bumps on the beginning of the road down this huge mountain you traversed. You've got this!
ReplyDelete