Monday, April 28

March 24

Basically one month ago I started to get sick from a chemo side effect, just after my third treatment. I’m starting my fifth week of battling with that issue and then side effects from a medication for the side effect. It has been hard and miserable. I vomited six consecutive days (after having no nausea before). Last week I went in for fluids twice, saw the oncology nurse practitioner and a surgeon (about the side effect and related side effects). I looked so “haggard” the first day of fluids, a nurse told me the second day that she had prayed for me the night before. Thankfully, the fluids were a huge help and the surgeon shouldn’t be necessary. They called to schedule my port removal for Wednesday, but I didn’t think my body would be ready, so it’s been scheduled for May 15. Fingers crossed y’all. 

I can keep food down now, but I’m still fatigued (I guess I expected some fuel would power up my body faster), and I still have some internal issues to contend with. I’m trying to do everything I can to heal. If you pray, can you please include the healing of my body on your list?

4 comments:

  1. Praying for healing of your body. And for relief of all your suffering.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you Aunt Susan!! Saying lots of prayers for you!!! Always thinking about you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Raising you up in prayer every day. Sending a huge hug❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely- you are in my prayers, friend. I'm so sorry this has gone sideways and the side effects of the side effects have done this to you. I am hopeful things will look up soon.
    -MB

    ReplyDelete