Tuesday, April 1

Finally, PT!!

It’s taken six weeks, but I finally have PT scheduled for Thursday!!

Ok, this may make you roll your eyes, but I had an epiphany today. You know why I’m having so many issues this chemo time? BECAUSE I’VE HAD CHEMO!!!

I know, I know. Some of you have actually said this to me. Some maybe multiple times. But something Linda said to me today just triggered the lightbulb. 

I have been feeling so many emotions. SO MANY. But I’ve also been feeling like I haven’t done everything I could to take care of myself. That I have failed my body somehow. 

That’s obviously the reason. Not the whole poison-pumping-through-my-body thing. That maybe I could’ve done everything perfectly and, oh maybe, the chemo was/is stronger than me. 

Look at my brain working and everything. I must be starting to get better. Still worried about some body issues, but it’s a start. 

2 comments: