Thursday, April 3

PT

I went in for my PT assessment today. 

The therapist said my dog ears feel like stones. I was like “Yes!” It was reassuring to hear a professional say that. She said with massages, laser and other techniques they should be able to break up the scar tissue. I have once weekly appointments for 12 weeks. It may not take that long. They sent me home with a couple exercises and recommended continued use of a heating pad. It’s crazy how fatigued my arms are from that session. 

A lovely lady sat next to me in the waiting room and said that her hair did exactly what mine is. Falling out on top, but not the back. I don’t even know that was happening until Vangie asked if I’d been trimming my hair. She had a very cute pixie cut that she said was three months long. Gave me hope!

1 comment:

  1. Today I learned what dog ears are. How have I never heard of that in relation to scars before!? I wonder with ebooks that replaces the well read, bookmarked book reference at some point.

    ReplyDelete