Thursday, April 10

Stacy

 


My niece Stacy came in for my last chemo and to be with me when I rang the bell (tradition when you finish treatment).

I don’t often feel my mom around me. Today I wore one of her shirts and the ring I had made of her thumbprint. 


I can’t say I felt my mom was with me, but Stacy was and that meant the world to me. 

It was important to me to ring the bell in honor of mom and for me making it through and with the hope it closes the door on cancer for all the young women in my family. 

Stacy thank you for coming. I love you. 

2 comments:

  1. It was a beautiful moment and I was so honored to be able to witness you ringing that bell. So very happy that phase is over and now nothing but good things coming your way. Love you TONS❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an important milestone!! 🔔 Boom, cancer! Take that!!

    ReplyDelete