The NP called me back as I was walking into a facial to tell me that as part of the surgery, they will be putting in a port for chemo and that I should hear today about an appointment with the oncologist for Dec. 30.
Hats? Do you love hats? Can you wear hats in the office? Are you hybrid, or full time office? In picturing how this plays out, it sucks. Down the road a piece, it’s way better. Get there fast!
Di asked about that. I figured since you were doing a double that that would be it.
ReplyDeleteThanks for keeping us posted Susan. Love you.
ReplyDeleteThanks Kristy. Love me some Hoyuela’s!
ReplyDeleteHats? Do you love hats? Can you wear hats in the office? Are you hybrid, or full time office? In picturing how this plays out, it sucks. Down the road a piece, it’s way better. Get there fast!
ReplyDeletePorts are great!! Saves lots of extra pokes!
ReplyDelete