Monday, December 30

Dr. Lang

After all that, it felt like a simple “meet and greet” with Dr. Lang. Linda went with me to listen and take notes just in case I missed hearing something, but there’s not really much to report.

Once she receives the pathology report post surgery, she will determine my course of treatment. I will meet with her again on Jan. 23 and chemo will begin two weeks after that. It will run from three to five months.

Sounds like the Red Devil is in my future, but she wouldn’t say for sure. Everything depends on the pathology. The type of treatment. The frequency. The level of fun.


I’m off now on a preplanned Girls Trip to NYC, so it’ll probably be Sunday or later before I post again.

2 comments:

  1. I’m glad to hear Linda was there to support you during your appointment—it’s always good to have a second set of ears in moments like these. While there’s still uncertainty ahead, it sounds like you have a strong plan in place, and that’s an important step forward.

    Please know I’m here for you if you need anything, whether it’s someone to talk to or help with anything along the way. You’re not alone in this journey, and there is a whole bunch of us rooting for you every step of the way.

    In the meantime, I hope your Girls Trip to NYC is everything you want it to be. Enjoy the Big Apple and all the energy, excitement, and fun it has to offer. You deserve it! Hugs…

    ReplyDelete
  2. Party super hard Susan

    ReplyDelete