Monday, December 30

Oncologist

I am going to meet the oncologist today. This is the most anxious I have been. I feel very emotional. And worried. The waiting is always the worst part. The not knowing is the worst part. Will it be something simple or will it be what they call the Red Devil? I’ve seen the red devil before.  They call it that because the med is red. That’s how we always knew when someone was really sick. For two years, we were in the treatment room every three weeks. We watched people get better. We saw people we knew were dying. And then there were those we just never saw again. Today I find out if that treatment room becomes my treatment room. 

2 comments:

  1. This us scary and sucks. Sadly, you knew this was a triple treatment cancer...glad it might just be a double. This is life insurance. If there are microbeings still in there, this will zap them so you will pass the 5 year cancer free mark with shining colors. The beauty is you are healthy and strong.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The 👹 fights cancer …

    ReplyDelete