Monday, December 16

Yesterday

I started this yesterday as a way to document what what’s been going on. I went to find some links so I could explain some of the terms, but started to read some stuff that really upset me, so I quit. 

I highly recommend the new season of Queer Eye and the new series, The Later Daters, both on Netflix as light hearted shows to lift your spirits and have some laughs (although there’s a lot of emotion on QE).

You can join Blogger to comment with your name or just do so anonymously if you want (but put your name).

I see the surgeon this afternoon. There’s lots of paperwork and genetic testing to be done before I meet her. 

Love you all. 

1 comment:

  1. “… read some stuff that really upset me, so I quit.”

    Never once in my life have I worried about the right thing, ever.

    ReplyDelete