I’m sure it wasn’t to the degree that I felt it, but everyone did the boob check. Yep, they’re gone.
It was pleasant to see everyone, but I’m not ready to be back full time. I’m physically uncomfortable and it was definitely exacerbated being in public.
We feel so proud of the way you are handling yourself. You are beyond amazing. When you feel that "checking out the boobs" look, gather your sense of humor and say, "hey, my eyes are up here!" We are sending you our prayers, love and gentle hugs.
We are sending you love and prayers and gentle hugs.
We feel so proud of the way you are handling yourself. You are beyond amazing. When you feel that "checking out the boobs" look, gather your sense of humor and say, "hey, my eyes are up here!"
ReplyDeleteWe are sending you our prayers, love and gentle hugs.
We are sending you love and prayers and gentle hugs.