I worked half a day. Still sorting through what’s going on, but feeling close to up to speed with things.
I’m going into the office tomorrow after our Tuesday morning meeting. Mornings are already hard for me and this weird sleep pattern isn’t helping. I’m not napping, but I also have restless sleep.
I have to print out some documents and take them to Start for my intermittent FMLA. It will be weird to be there (I haven’t been in the office since before Christmas because of vacation and then surgery). I’m sure it will be fine.
The bone pain continues. Sometimes it’s an ache. Sometimes it’s a stabbing. I’ve not taken anything for seven hours, so it’s hurting right now.
All things considered, it’s gone well. No nausea yet. I attribute that to the clean diet. But, man am I craving a tuna fish sandwich. Tomorrow I move out of the nine day diet window, so that may be lunch! Whoo!
No comments:
Post a Comment