So I continue to be relatively pain free. What a difference that makes in how one feels.
I do still get twitches on my chest. Lots of nerve damage there that can take a year to heal. I have a lump on the left side that’s bothering me, so I’ve been trying to gently massage it. It’s about the size of the port.
I’ve started to get nose bleeds, so I set up a humidifier yesterday. Hopefully that will help. I’m not sure what to set it at though. Hopefully it will help my skin too.
Yes, my mouth still tastes like death.
I’m doing brunch today with a couple of the Divas. It’ll be nice to get out and see some folks. Boredom and loneliness are a real deal.
How was the third Bridget Jones?? I've been wanting to watch it, too. I liked the other ones a lot. She brings on some good laughs.
ReplyDeleteThat sucks about the nerve pain, lump, and nose bleeds though. Praying you can get a break on these new and fun side effects. And that the humorous movies help 😊
-MB