Sunday, February 23

Pathology report


I went to Ulta and Whole Foods this morning to pick up a few things and then to HEB to get my grocery order. 

The young women who waited on me had a hard time looking me in the eye. But I can give them grace because they’re still learning how to do hard things. It’s also ok because I know I look badass.

I’m back on the veggie regimen, so I’m going to make a pot of soup today. 

I read through the pathology report on Friday. Again seeing how lucky I am it was caught when it was. If only I could thank that first radiologist who thought, “Hmmm…” I also learned the weight of The Rack. One was 3 lbs and the other was 3.3 lbs. 

4 comments:

  1. Own it! I’m proud of you! You’re handling this like a fucking rock star!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you! Call where you went to see who the radiologist was...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The bad-asserie runs deep. Your courage and strength are commendable. I think it’s also appropriate to use an exclamation point somewhere in there.

    ReplyDelete