It was easy and uneventful. Even the cold mittens and booties were bearable.
Elsa was the perfect person to be with me. A great distraction. I’m so glad she was there.
We checked in at 10:20am and left about 2:15pm. Everyone is so kind. Generous with answering questions. And guess what? My sense of humor came back in the nick of time!
My next treatment dates are:
Feb. 27
March 20
April 10
I go tomorrow at 3:20pm for the Neulasta shot.
I’m planning on working most of the day. I will meet with my boss and can at least get through my emails and such.

Good to hear! Sign that lady up for round 4!! Why the cold mittens and booties?
ReplyDeleteThe best thing is to keep making plans. Do not anticipate bad days. When they come, they arrive and are dealt with.
ReplyDeleteWonderful!!!
ReplyDeleteOne down! You are 25 percent done!
ReplyDeleteWas glad to be with you♥️ You’re a quarter of the way done🙏🏽
ReplyDelete