My arms and chest woke me up a lot and I know I took an Advil at some point. I’m not sleeping well. Even my usual sleep stories aren’t helping.
I’m feeling ok right now. Cooked up some eggs, spinach and mushrooms so that’s just heatable. Had a first bowl with an avocado.
Got the sheets off my bed to wash. Nancy and Kathy will be by today, so they can help me make the bed.
Dona and Mel are coming by too. He’s going to snip a few branches for me.
I feel ok. Not too tired. They warned it’ll be later this afternoon when I may feel the side effects. It’s weird because do I take the meds preemptively or do I wait? I’m waiting this time. Then next time I’ll know.
Pippa was up in my face earlier, really smelling my breath. She did that a lot when I came home after the surgery. But then stopped, so maybe she’s my indicator light. 😉
Steroids will interfere with sleep. Miracle drugs though. Interesting about Pipp!
ReplyDelete