Got my Neulasta shot near my belly button. It helps boost white blood cells in your bone marrow, which fights off infection. It can cause bone and joint pain. They encourage you to take Claritin and Tylenol if you need it.
I’m still feeling ok, if a little more tired today. Worked from 8-3, so that was pretty good. Talked with my boss and a couple of colleagues. Got through my emails. Good starter day.
Oh, the cold mittens and booties are worn to help with neuropathy.
I am learning so much from you! And, I'm glad it was a good starter day and it is Friday. You have all weekend to rest and just be, without those work thoughts. Sending hugs! -MB
I am learning so much from you!
ReplyDeleteAnd, I'm glad it was a good starter day and it is Friday. You have all weekend to rest and just be, without those work thoughts. Sending hugs! -MB
8-3 that’s like a full day for me! Disclaimer: I’m lazy.
ReplyDelete