Saturday, February 15

Saturday

The neulasta pain has finally abated. Yay!

My mouth still tastes like crap. I did have a bean and cheese with bacon taco that gave me hints of flavor, so maybe the taste buds will come back before the next session. 

I bought supplies to make potato salad (I’ve been craving it, so fingers crossed I can taste it), plus stuff for a turkey meatball wedding soup like soup. Yay for HEB curbside. 

I also grabbed some dog food and breath chews because Millie’s breath is worse than mine. 

I’m working my way through the Bridget Jones movies before I watch the new one. The third one is tomorrow. Thank goodness for TV or I’d be going bananas. 

I was able to read for the first time this year. The “Connie” biography. I’m sure I knew this, but last night was flabbergasted that she’s married to Maury Povich!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Boo! The ups and downs you are going through. Oh THAT Connie. I haven’t heard of her book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So neulasta helps build white blood cells but has negative effects. Not sure why that didn't register in my brain. Guess I saw it as a positive, so I didn't anticipate it would have negative effects.

    ReplyDelete