I was craving minestrone soup, so Linda brought lunch for us from Olive Garden. I hadn’t eaten since mid-day Wednesday, so that soup tasted sooo good!
My bedroom TV wasn’t working. David got batteries, but that didn’t work. I ordered a new remote from Amazon and it came in two hours! TV works now, yay!
I’m getting around pretty good. Trying to get up every hour to walk. We emptied the drains this morning. Each had two ounces, but there’s not been much since.
The corset is on very tight. I could feel it cutting in my skin in a few places, so we put tissues in those places. I’d say that my nipples hurt, but I don’t have any. My face has been flush this afternoon. I wiped quite a bit of yellow stuff off my face and that seemed to help. I still feel flush, but I don’t have a temperature. I have a fat lip on the right side. From the intubation I’m guessing.
I had some chicken for dinner. Tasted great and I’m glad to be hungry. I’ve been drinking lots of water and a ginger ale with dinner.
The dogs have been really great. They understand mom isn’t feeling good and haven’t been whining too much about the separation, even while David was out. They sat gently in my lap this morning while I was watching Hoda. We’re really proud of them.
David is a great nurse and I’m grateful he’s here. Tonight he thanked me for choosing him to care for me.
Very full day for you. How is the pain? So sweet David thanked you for choosing him to care for you🩷
ReplyDeleteGlad you are eating and hungry. Your dogs are such a comfort. How sweet of David. God bless him. Praying for healing.
ReplyDeleteDavid is great. I’m so glad he’s here for you. Remind him that I’m ready to tag him out for a bit if he needs. You’re doing all the right things; being mobile, eating, and hydrating. Keep it up❤️
ReplyDeleteI’m glad David’s there too. It’s great you’re moving around and eating.
ReplyDelete