Wednesday, January 8

Feels like the dentist

I think I may have touched my face before I washed the lidocaine off my hands. LOL. 

Edited 2:20pm: I didn’t touch my face. It’s the lidocaine moving through my blood. It’s spreading. 

3:02pm: Still waiting. 

3:18pm: Done. It was relatively painless, but I cried. I cried walking back to my car. And I’m crying now as I sit in the parking garage. 

I hate this. I hate that I am here. I hate that this is happening. 

3 comments:

  1. We all hate that you have to go through this. It is not fair. Let your emotions flow...anger, tears, whatever needs to happen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate it too! I hate that I’m in Michigan instead of San Antonio to support you! ❤️💐🙏🏻

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’m so sorry you’re going through this. You have a lot of people who love you and will help with whatever you need. ❤️

    ReplyDelete