Friday, January 10

Midnight

I got up to go to the bathroom and adjust the heat (I can get in and out of bed pretty easily, so glad I got an adjustable for my bed), and as I stood to turn on the light, I felt a wet splatter down my leg. I’d pulled the right drain bulb off  so I had to wake David to help me put it back in. 

We looked at the left and decided to measure. It had 1.75 ounces of blood. The right had .25 ounces. 

The tumor and the lymph node taken for biopsy are on the left, hence more blood. This amount will lessen over time. 

Pretty articulate for 12:12am. 

4 comments:

  1. Very articulate for midnight and meds! I’m so glad that you are able to get up and down so soon but don’t overdo it. -A

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very articulate! Take care of yourself!!😘

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad that you’re able to get in and out of bed easily. Make sure you don’t over do it, though. Take care and God bless❤️

    ReplyDelete
  4. Be careful, so glad David is there with you!

    ReplyDelete