Wednesday, January 22

HEB

I went to HEB. Shh, don’t tell my friends. I might get in trouble. 

I was ok to drive once the drains were out and I was off Gabapentin. All that happened last week, so I felt safe to go. 

I just picked up four things. Then I went to the car wash because my car was under a tree that is dropping berries, so there was a lot of bird poop. 

I felt ok driving. The worst part was using my left arm to pay at the car wash. It definitely hurt my underarm. 

4 comments:

  1. Good for you. You started with a short trip and found your limitations .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you were able to get out of the house on your own but also took it easy. Baby steps. I think cabin fever is a real feeling. And...I think your friends are gonna know what you did.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Baby steps!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to go! Good little trip and you made it back safely. You are so strong and courageous, friend! -MB

    ReplyDelete