I actually left the house Saturday. Stacy took me to return some shoes I bought for NYC that I didn’t wear. Then we went to early dinner at PF Chang’s. It was nice to get out of the house, but I was pretty tired that evening.
I waiting until Sunday to shower because the left drain side started bleeding when I went to remove the drain bandage. Getting rid of the last of the adhesive was a big help.
Stacy went home Sunday because I didn’t want her to get stuck her with the ice storm coming. I’ve had lots of visitors. Everyone brings food and groceries. Nancy has cleaned for me and done laundry. I’m so grateful to everyone who has helped.
The dogs and I are doing ok on our own. I took a chair into the kitchen so I can sit and watch while they are in the backyard.
Kevin is still in the hospital, so please keep him in your prayers.
I’m so glad Stacy was able to come over. It sounds like you had a nice visit, all things considered.
ReplyDelete