It’s a combo of taxotere and cyclophosphamide. It will require a shot of Neulasta for white blood cells. If I don’t have it starting with the first session I may get an infection and be hospitalized.
I go to “chemo school” next Wednesday and expect I will learn then when the first session will be.
Hi Sooz. Been watching closely. You seem to have a lot to caring friends helping. I’m sure some of them are people you can talk to and take comfort in knowing they are there. I’m so sorry you have to go through this but hopefully they got it all and you’ll be fine for years to come! I pray for you nightly but wish there was something else I could do to help you. I’m not far! Especially from Brenham! Stuart is there the majority of the time. I have several things in town requiring me so I’m in Houston at the condo a lot. Positive thoughts and happy days are on the way! 💖love you Sher
ReplyDeleteSounds like a solid plan
ReplyDeleteGreat that there is chemo school!! That should help you know what to expect. Good for you taking a friend along!
ReplyDeleteThinking of you, hope these four sessions go quickly and smoothly.
ReplyDeleteI am so glad to hear there is a school! Hopefully that will help in taking all of this in stride. And glad to hear it is only four sessions of chemo. You've got this! We are cheering you on! -MB
ReplyDelete